One of my current modules at uni is Creative Events Management. On the 24th of October we held our first event as a group so I thought I would share it with you all and you can see why I haven't been blogging too much!

We held a sample sale in the SU at UCLan University for Manchester based menswear brand Risk Couture. We also wanted to make the event more of an experience than just a sale so we organised an amazing DJ called Omar who played House and Hip Hop music and we gave away lots of discounts and free sweets.

The event was really successful and we all had so much fun :) Now we get to do it all again, bigger and better, before Christmas! Here are some pictures from the day:


Sorry the images aren't great quality, I just took them quickly on my phone in between customers :)



Post a Comment