Just before Christmas ( I know, that was a while ago...) I went up to Scotland for a few days to spend some time with my family and my sister's boyfriend's family. I thought it would be nice to share our little adventure with you guys just in case you might be thinking of going to the area. Sarah and Joe (sister and boyfriend) both live up in Edinburgh so we all decided to rent a cottage in a gorgeous village nearby called Gullane. It is right on the coast and so picturesque.


We spent one day in Edinburgh doing some last minute shopping, eating and enjoying the lights which as always were very impressive. We also couldn't resist a go on the vintage carousel by the German Market. 

Miniature snow globe tree decoration!

The second day we drove along the coast to North Berwick which is a beautiful town full of unique boutiques. It is also well known for it's Lobster!



I love Edinburgh, it is definitely one of my favourite cities and the surrounding area is beautiful. Does anyone have any great recommendations for the next time I visit? Which other places in the UK do you like to visit?



2 comments