Okay guys, it is that exciting time of year again.. Awards Season! And to kick start the year we had the People's Choice Awards 2014, which were held on January 8th, at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. So, as usual I have trawled the internet to find my choice of the Best Dressed and here they are:

Amanda Setton in Nicole Miller
Sara Bareilles in a vintage dress
Sandra Bullock in Peter Pilotto
Anna Faris in Naeem Kahn
Beth Behrs in Giulietta
Desi Lydic in Chiara Boni
Greer Grammer in Mikael D
Jennifer Hudson in Kaufmanfranco
Lucy Hale in Gabrielle Kadonna
Katie Maloney
Nina Dobrev in Jenny Packham
Roma Downey
Ian Somerhalder 
Jonathan Kite
Norman Reedus
Paris Hilton in Valentino

I just can't resist stalking all the amazing outfits on the red carpets and I think my favourite of the People's Choice 2014 has to go to Nina Dobrev. She looked UH-mazing, her dress was on trend and super flattering and she paired it with a more edgy hairstyle. She nailed it!

Who was your Best Dressed this year? 




*Most of the images came from Celebuzz and NY Daily News but for everything else you can find the images on my Pinterest.

Post a Comment