I mean can you guys even comprehend that insane breakfast table? We opted to have breakfast on our last morning in the main dining room for a change of scenery and it was just as lovely. I ordered the croissant with jam and cheese this morning for a lighter alternative to the divine English breakfast of the previous day. I even had a bit of washing done and look how it was returned to our villa ^.

And that was it - our time at the wonderful La Residence was over. Super sad times but we have the most incredible memories and although this marks the end of my Cape Town blog posts for the time being we actually went on to another pretty lush hotel in Camps Bay so check out the rest of my trip there.

I have some pretty exciting things coming up soon on the Wonder of Style including my recent trip to Lisbon with Rob. If you can't wait until then there are a few sneak peaks over on my Instagram!


Post a Comment