Yup so my laptop is definitely on deaths door. I'm hoping to be able to save the pictures from Hamburg and Switzerland because I didn't get around to backing them up... I can replace a laptop but not all those memories! 

Anyway to cheer me up I thought I would reminisce about the best dippy eggs and soldiers Rob and I have ever had... Tartine bakery and restaurant is the one. The first time we went in the afternoon so ordered the dippy eggs and some pastries, we loved it so much we had to return this time for a brunch of eggs and yoghurt. 

I cannot recommend it enough. The staff are lovely too. It's also situated on the same road as Livraria Bertrand, the oldest book store in the world. Definitely worth popping into. We bought our postcards from there and you can have them specially stamped!


Post a Comment