Dress - Fat Face (I believe it's sold out online so check in store) // Flip Flops - Havaianas (lots of cute styles) // Necklace - Forever 21 (similar) // Sunglasses - Quay Australia // Bag - New Look (this one is nicer) // Nail Varnish - Kiko in 336 Electric Blue // Lipstick - MAC in Velvet Teddy

This dress was a lifesaver in sunny, hilly Lisbon. It was nice and cool and floaty, didn't make me sweat too much and it has cheeky pockets which I just love in a dress. Anyone else? I also found it easy to dress up with sandals in the evening and popped my denim jacket over the top when there was a slight wind chill. Rob was very patient with me taking these pictures and the overexposed ones were taken on our favourite view spot in Bairro Alto. I'm going to show you it super soon.

Do you guys have a favourite summer dress?


Post a Comment